Tuesday, January 29, 2008

quickie :)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

quickie :)
Current mood: bullied

I just wanted to do a quick little update, tonight.
First of all, some successes on the potty training front! (I know you were waiting with bated breath. LOL). The day before yesterday Sweetcheeks voluntarily, on his own, went to the potty and pooped! He was playing, I was nursing Babyman, and next thing I know Littleman comes running in to announce that Sweetcheeks had pooped in the potty! Of course I had to verify this tale and be sure there wasn't a mess to deal with somewhere. But, Hooray! It was a great success. Too bad he pooped in his underwear last night. . . but we'll take what good news we can eh? Such as, today (despite going here and there with Daddy and Littleman) Sweetcheeks kept his clothes dry all day long! Another big hooray for that. :) (Really big, because the ranks of dirty laundry around here have been amassing fresh recruits at an alarming rate. I think they'll be ready for their takeover soon, if I don't mount a surprise offensive and gain an advantage).

Tonight's thumbs-up is for this CD:
Celtic Odyssey, a compilation of Celtic Music. Though I love Celtic music, I am usually a bit lukewarm on Celtic CDs. This however is purely sublime.

No comments: