Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just a quick hello

Sunday, January 20, 2008


Just a quick hello
Current mood: drunk

OK, so I still stayed up too late and am trying to blog when my brain is mush. :) Pleasantly though, I spent my evening with Babyman and my wonderful husband. (Amazing!) We traded the baby off while (finally) dismantling the Christmas tree, watching The Lord of the Rings and drinking a very nice red wine which we'd received as a gift. (The wine has more than a little to do with why my brain is mush). It was an excellent evening. Tonight's thumbs-up will be for that wine- but the bottle's downstairs and I'm upstairs, and I'll just be lazy and tell you what wine it is in a later post. So, check back for that- I highly recommend it.

Today I managed to collect a variety of things to get rid of, probably via a donation to Goodwill. I want to find a lot more stuff (including clothes, for sure) to purge. I'm also trying to "disappear" several toys. (Including those ridiculous, loud, annoying dancing bears which the boys got from a relative for Christmas. I can't begin to explain how very irritating this thing is. It literally makes me cringe every time they hit the button. Luckily, the batteries are failing so they are losing interest in it. (There's not much there to hold their interest, anyway). It is SO outta here.

It would be nice to get some more things organized around here. Baby steps, I guess. Little bit by little bit. (And try not to add to the chaos too much, in the meantime).

I am muddled in my thinking right now. Pleasantly so, but it does make it difficult to write intelligently. I think I will spare you further rambling tonight. :) I wish you a lovely evening.

PS- there is no "tipsy" smiley in the myspace list, so "drunk" will have to do. Isn't it cute?

No comments: