Thursday, January 3, 2008

great restaurant, and expert musings

Thursday, January 03, 2008


great restaurant, and expert musings
Current mood: tired

I'm starting with today's thumbs-up: Taqueria Los Hermanos Mexican restaurant in Lilburn GA, at the intersection of Indian Trail Rd and Lawrenceville Hwy. Yum. Big YUM. There are very few restaurants that really impress me, (especially reasonably priced ones) but I love this place. It's not much to look at- just a joint in a run-down strip mall in suburbia- but the food is great and so are the people. If you're ever over that way, check it out! (note: looks like they have a Tucker location, too!)

We had dinner there tonight. YUM.

* * *

Recently I had a fortune cookie tell me: "An expert is one who knows so much about so little". This is of course true, but phrased like that it's not terribly impressive, is it? Then again, one could be a "Jack of all trades, master of none". (Me all over). That's not terribly impressive, either. One minute I think the expert is in a better position, the next minute it seems the jack has the better idea. So, who is better equipped? Who will feel more rewarded? And why am I spending valuable brain power on silly questions like these??

Maybe because I am falling asleep at the keyboard, here. Time to get ready for bed.

No comments: