Sunday, January 27, 2008

visit these blogs

Sunday, January 27, 2008


visit these blogs
Current mood: mellow


OK, I'm back- I couldn't resist pointing you to a couple blog posts I read today.

First, to the Lefsetz Letter for today's post titled "Overnight Sensation". Read this. It's especially important if you are in the music business, but even if you are not it applies to most unrealized (as of yet) dreams.

There are a lot of ways to fail to reach your goals, but the only surefire way is to stop trying.

Second, to Killboy for the 1/18/08 post titled "Reading Material". If you ride a motorcycle, you will recognize and appreciate the eloquence of this post. If you don't ride, perhaps you will get an impression of the experience. In any case, it's good writing.

Want more? Maybe you remember this post of mine from a motorcycle ride with Billy. (shameless self promotion I guess, but I like remembering it).

That's it. Just had to share. :)

No comments: