Saturday, January 19, 2008

catching up, and a fun link

Saturday, January 19, 2008


catching up, and a fun link
Current mood: working

Ahhh. The boys' Auntie came up from Charleston again today, and spirited Littleman and Sweetcheeks off to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the weekend. I still have to care for Babyman of course, but things are simpler and quieter around here, at least for a couple days. I've gotten a few things done, mostly office work that was getting backed up. I can't believe it is already time to prepare taxes, again. 1099s due this month, then corporate returns by mid March, and personal returns by mid April (though I try to just do it all together by the March deadline, if I can). I am very, very grateful for our accountant. The income tax with all it's complexities just SUCKS. If you don't know about the Fair Tax, look it up. It's a great idea. We need it. Please!

I'm behind on my thumbs-ups. I will post tomorrow (chances are I can do it before midnight!) and include a few of them to catch up. In the meantime, go play with this fun little doodler:
http://screamingduck.com/doodle.html
Enjoy!

No comments: