Thursday, January 17, 2008

just a note

Thursday, January 17, 2008


just a note
Current mood: blah

The snow and ice did not stick around. But I slept in, anyway. I feel guilty, but I just wasn't up for it this morning.

I did get a shower though! Yea! It felt good.

Also, this afternoon there was actually a long period of time when all 3 boys were napping. It was divine. I didn't sleep- too much else that needs doing- but I did get to do a variety of little things that I've been needing to do. For instance, I finally finished unloading the dishwasher. I've been working on that for 3 days, now. Seriously. I'd unload a few dishes, and have to go see to one of the boys. When I could get back to it I'd unload a few more, and the microwave would ding. Next opportunity, a few more. . . you get the idea. Now there is a sink full of three days worth of dirty dishes. . . I didn't actually manage to load the dishwasher today, just finish unloading. But it's a start.

I was going to mention in a blog post that my sweater I am knitting is going great- much faster than I'd anticipated. Just a couple more rows or so, and I will shape the armholes and be done with the back! (Then I'd start the front, then each of the two sleeves). However I've been stuck there for a week now, unable to pick it up and get any knitting done. So perhaps it will take a year to complete, after all. We will see. But anyhow, when I do get to work on it it's going great! So that's good. :)

I'm nodding off at the computer again. Maybe I can blog tomorrow during the day, so that my brain's not mush.

No comments: