I have a couple memes that I was tagged with, that I have taken waaay too long to get to. Finally, here they are:
First, Kyddryn tagged me with a meme which charges the author to describe his or herself in 6 words. I've had a notebook near where I nurse, and wrote down a fair number of possibilities in the month or so since she completed her descriptions. Here are several of mine:
- Too busy to complete tagged memes. (ha)
- Mom to three rambunctious preschool boys. (sums it up, that)
- Usually appears calm in all weathers.
- Wishes she had a full-time housekeeper.
- Yes, she really uses cloth diapers.
- Is grateful for her mommy friends.
- Seriously good at tickling her boys.
- Art major, once upon a time.
- Misses sleep and frequent hot showers.
- Loves long, sun-drenched lazy afternoons.
- Loves teaching, whatever form it takes.
- Is not herself without time outside.
- Thinks her little boys are breathtaking.
* * *
Then there is the "Name Game", brought to me by Olga. (Here's her post.) Here's how it goes:
Leave your name below in the blog comments section. Then my part comes in..
1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I’ll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.
4. I’ll say something that only makes sense to you and me. (if possible!)
5. I’ll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wondered about you.
8. If you do this you MUST post this on yours. You MUST. It is written.
(Kit's note: you may try leaving your name in a comment here, though I can't promise I will get around to doing any more of these! I'll try).
1) You sculpt a mean play doh baby! He was cute.
2) Hmm. Well, now I will always think of you when I hear Yanni. LOL!
3) Chocolate pudding, baby. (That's still jello!)
4) Yeah, that's tough. Perhaps "The center of the universe is actually found in one gummy, drooly smile." Though other parents understand, too.
5) Lordy gal, you were tall!
6) an Ocelot
7) Um. . . what art medium do you most enjoy, and why don't you pursue it more?
8) If you do this you MUST post this on yours. You MUST. It is written. Sort of. I mean, eventually. Sometime. Maybe.
* * *
Today's thumbs-up goes to this online book of alley cat portraits. Lovely.
4 days ago