Thursday, February 28, 2008

quick update

Thursday, February 28, 2008

quick update
Current mood: cold

Dare I say it? Would I jinx it? What if I just whisper it? Shhh: Glory, halleluiah, I think Sweetcheeks might be potty trained! ~glancing furtively around~ Nobody heard me, right? I'm not tempting fate. Right?

Funny how superstitious I feel about it! But seriously, I'd rather not go back to poopy pants every day. Sweetcheeks has taken himself to the potty and pooped voluntarily every single time for three days in a row now. Woo hoo! He's been doing great peeing in the potty for awhile now, so could this be it? Could we be done?? I hope so. I know there will still be an accident from time to time, but I hope, in general, that he's got it down now.

* * *

BRRRRRR!!! I am cold! The weather's been swinging wildly from 50s, to low 70s, now to low 30s. . . I'm always unprepared. It's been a crazy winter. I am so ready for Spring.

* * *

I tried a new (to me) use for leftover pot roast, today. I diced up roast and potatoes, mixed it with a little gravy, and spooned it onto unbaked crescent roll dough triangles. I covered each with another triangle of dough, sealed up the edges, and baked them. They certainly aren't gourmet- they're alright- but they are tasty enough, and boy are they fast and easy! Next time I'll try biscuit dough instead- I might like that flavor combination better.

* * *

Oops, Babyman wakes. I guess this is just a quickie update.

1 comment:

Michelle Roebuck said...

Mmmm... pot roast. That sounds like just the thing for this weird weather. I think you might have just chosen our weekend menu!

Gypsy