Monday, February 18, 2008

to finish. . .

Monday, February 18, 2008

to finish. . .
Current mood: tired

Earlier today I had to cut my computer time short, and so didn't really get to finish my post. I don't have that train of thought running anymore, but at least you got a cute pic to admire. Since I am enjoying posting pics for you, here's another random shot:


Sunset, Blue Ridge Parkway, NC

* * *

Lately a couple of you have let me know that you have been reading my blog posts and enjoying them. Thank you!! It makes me feel really good.

* * *

Since I didn't do a thumbs-up last post, here it is for today: footie pajamas! For adults! This is what I got Billy for Valentine's Day. We have fleece footed pajamas for the boys, and Billy has always lamented that you cannot buy such things in adult sizes- he wanted some too! Well I finally found some, and they're pretty awesome. I may end up having to get some for myself, in fact. They have some in velvet. . .

No comments: