Saturday, August 4, 2007

baby facts, and registries

Saturday, August 04, 2007

baby facts, and registries
Current mood: happy

Here's some fun facts I found about baby boy on the way:


Congratulations!

Your Due Date Is Friday, November 23, 2007

Your conception date was most likely Friday, March 02, 2007
You are in Week 25 of your pregnancy
and your baby is 23 weeks old.
Your Third Trimester will begin 8/24/2007
169 days down, 111 to go!


Fun Birthday Facts

* Your baby's birthstone will be Yellow Topaz (Fidelity)
* Your baby's Astrological Sign will be Sagittarius
* Your baby's Flower is Chrysanthemum or Chrysanthemum (Dark Blue, Red and Yellow)
* Your baby will be born in the Chinese Year of The Pig
* This time next year your baby will be 37 Weeks Old!
* Your baby will start kindergarten in 2013, be old enough to drive a car in 2023, finish high school in 2026, and will graduate from college with the class of 2030, give or take a year. Can you imagine?

* * *

I don't know if we're going to have a baby shower. . . there's so much stuff we don't need, LOL! I'm telling people to bring me a meal if they want to help after the baby is born, or come wash my dishes or play with the older boys, or just donate to babyman's new savings account. However there are a few things we could use, so I put them on a Babies R Us registry. www.babiesrus.com - click on "Baby Registry" and then search for me or Billy. You'll have to know our real name. I love making registries. :P

* * *

I love shopping for baby shower gifts, too! We're going to Olga's baby shower tomorrow, and picked up a few things today. What fun, even though I usually stick with the less cute essentials. I put SO much time and thought into baby stuff, that it's always fun to apply what I've learned in order to help someone out. I even have a whole list I've put together on baby stuff- hmm, I should post it to this blog! I'll do that later. Right now, I just realized it is now 8pm and Sweetcheeks is still napping. Geez! I'd better get him up or else I'll have a very early wake up call tomorrow morning! He needs to eat dinner.

Schedule? Bah!! (at least these days!)

No comments: