Monday, August 27, 2007

a few random notes

August 27, 2007 - Monday

a few random notes
Current mood: groggy

Yay for some rain!
Boo to power outages that screw up my clock and make me late.
Yay for a healthy pregnancy so far!
Boo to heartburn.
Yay for my first nap in weeks!
Boo to dirty dishes and laundry that therefore didn't get done.
Yay for a nice meal out with Billy's family!
Boo to me forgetting to stop by the grocery store on the way home.

I will have to get creative for breakfast again tomorrow, since we are still out of milk and are getting low on eggs. No fresh fruit left, either. Muffins or biscuits? Oatmeal? There might be enough eggs to make breakfast sandwitches again. . . We are normally a cold cereal or bagels kind of a group in the mornings.

The animated ad at the top of this page right now is hypnotizing me.

I had other things to say, but I really am drawing a total blank right now. I apologize. Maybe tomorrow I can blog during the day when I am more awake. . .? Perhaps? In the meantime, please excuse this loopy, tedious exercise in futility. :P OK. Off to bed.

No comments: