Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The news is in-

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The news is in-
Current mood: sad

Ladies and gentlemen, the news is in- and,




Yes my friends, ANOTHER boy! I am officially and irrevocably outnumbered.

I won't lie- I am SOOO sad that I won't be having a girl. We are definitely not planning on having any more kids, so I'm afraid little Lily is just not to be. (Now we have to decide on another boy name!! Uh oh!) Now, before you start telling me all about how wonderful this little guy is going to be, believe me I KNOW! He is going to be fantastic, just like my other gorgeous sweet boys. And everything else at the ultrasound visit today looks perfect- you couldn't ask for better. I already feel selfish and silly for being disappointed, so there's no need to remind me that things could be worse- I am SO grateful for healthy babies. (Unelievably so- I think of it often). I feel ridiculous for being so sad. Luckily I know I'll get over it! I'm glad we found out the sex early, so I have time to work through this now and our new babyman's arrival won't be marred by any silly regrets. In the meantime, I guess this is good for our wallet because I was so looking forward to buying a few girly things. . . and now I don't need to. :)

So I guess that's it for now. . . I'm feeling a bit better about it all than I was this morning. Maybe I can find a couple super adorable adventurous little boy things to buy, for some minor retail therapy. ;) LOL!

No comments: