Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter. . . the end

Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter. . . the end
Current mood: indescribable

Sigh. I'm in a daze today.

I got my hands on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows just after noon yesterday. (I think). I finished it around 2 am.

Luckily, Billy was taking the boys out yesterday, so I was allowed to stay home by myself and read! That was awesome. I had to take a break to feed them dinner and put them to bed, but that's it.

Now I just have to try and function today in my post-novel haze! LOL.

* * *

Incidentally, WHAT possessed our mailman (mail lady, I think) to put our package and mail on top of our trash cans outside our garage on Saturday??? I have to call today and remind them that mail goes in the mailbox (duh) and packages go on the front porch. I was home sick all day, and never heard a knock on the door. I also checked the front porch *just in case* Harry Potter had shown up, though I wasn't expecting it so soon. Nothing on the porch, because for some inexplicable reason it was on the garbage cans! It poured rain Saturday night, and everything was completely soaked. The mail is ruined, but kudos to Amazon for a very durable box- the book was barely even damp at all. (And kudos again for shipping it so very fast!) I'm glad Billy spotted it all outside before we left Sunday. So at least that wasn't a disaster. :)

Sigh. I'd better return to my duties here at home! :)

No comments: