Friday, June 29, 2007

random rambles

Friday, June 29, 2007

random rambles
Current mood: calm

I'm on a blogging spree. . . compared to usual, anyway! I think I'm restless and since I don't have adults to complain/blab endlessly to, I feel the need to blab endlessly at my loyal readers instead! LOL. Part of my restlessness is my desire to know if I am carrying a girl or not. . . I feel silly, but there it is. Not long now!! I find out Tuesday (as long as baby cooperates).

The other evening when the boys were at my friend's house, my friend wondered if we had found out the baby's sex yet. So she asked Littleman if we knew whether the new baby was a boy or a girl. Littleman responded confidently, "It's a girl!". Well, hmmm. She told me when I arrived, and I told her it was news to me! There's any number of reasons why he might say that. . . but still, won't it be interesting if he's right?

Today, I finally left the stone age of internet service- I ditched the dial-up for DSL! I am enjoying the faster connection. There is a deal right now from AT&T for new customers- their basic DSL service for $10 per month. You have to have a Bellsouth/AT&T landline, and you have to sign on for a two year contract. But my internet connection is faster AND less expensive now! Hard to beat that. (If you have not had Bellsouth DSL yet, and you are interested in this deal, you can message me to find out how to get it- AT&T tries to hide it.)

I ache. My hips are SOO sore. I don't know if it's sciatica, or a too-firm (for me) mattress, or just not being used to sleeping on my side all the time. Or if it's just from the added strain as my belly grows? Anyhow it's very, very unpleasant.

But I love feeling the baby move!

I am sitting in the kitchen, listening to the "calm" playlist from my ipod. (Monks chanting, Enya, the soundtrack from Whale Rider, you get the idea). I like this playlist and it sets a good bedtime vibe on nights when the kids are wired. They are sleeping now, but they were bouncing off the walls a couple hours ago! It's finally stopped thundering and raining- we had a wonderful storm! It poured buckets. I can almost hear my veggie garden drinking it up happily now. I think I will brew some tea, and do more laundry. Maybe tomorrow I can do some organizing- there is plenty needed around this house. :)

I. . . like. . . just. . . sitting. . . here. . .

No comments: