Monday, January 22, 2007

Welcome to my blog- first Blogspot post

Welcome to my blog! I have been keeping a blog over at my myspace page, and I am really enjoying it. Though it's not many for blog-world, I have been pleased and surprised to find I have more readers than I ever expected. This has encouraged me to keep writing, so it's a good thing. My husband recommended that I publish a copy of my blog here, since it has the potential to get more traffic. I like the idea because it's also a good way to back up my posts in case anything were to happen to the myspace blog. Ergo, I have copied my archive from myspace over to here, and I will now post entries to both sites.

Please enjoy any of my past posts that you care to read, and check back for future posts. I love feedback- let me know what you think, offer your perspective, or be inspired. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: