Saturday, November 5, 2005

late night adventure (of sorts)

Saturday, November 05, 2005

late night adventure (of sorts)
Current mood: moody

OK, so the night after I post about inner peace and acceptance of nightly interruptions, Electra (our cat) strolls into the bedroom at 4 am with some sort of little mole- a mole who is very much alive, and very loudly squeaking about it. I tend to pile my shoes behind the bedroom door, and this is where the mole finds refuge. So, at 4 am I am up locking away the cat and then trying to catch a terrified little mole with a towel. Billy got up to help, but it was still a bit of an adventure before we were finally able to release the mole, round up the now excited dogs downstairs, release the cat and get back in bed. Neither one of us was able to sleep right away, and I of course had to get right back up soon after I dropped off. Sigh.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. :)

No comments: