Tuesday, November 1, 2005

I don't remember what I wanted to write about. . .

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I don't remember what I wanted to write about. . .
Current mood: exhausted

Well, baby Griff was up every two hours last night to nurse. Considering how long it takes him to nurse each time, that leaves me with very little sleep indeed! Of course the boys did not nap at the same time today, so no naps for me either! I'm doing OK, but am pretty exhausted. Littleman takes a lot of energy!

Speaking of littleman, he made some peepee in the potty today! It's probably a fluke but it's a step in the right direction, anyway. Also he had his first experience painting with a paintbrush at his easel. Messy of course, but he had a great time! I'm sitting downstairs with him now- I finally got baby Griff to take a nap (first one today) and I let littleman watch a movie so I can chill a bit. (Or chill in between laundry loads, at least). OK, enough with the news that only a parent can love.

You know, I had an idea I wanted to write about, but now that I'm at the computer I can't for the life of me remember what it was. :l People joke that pregnancy and childbirth strips one of brain cells, but damn if I don't think it's true sometimes! Hmph. I guess lack of sleep could be the culprit, too.

Oh, well. I should fix some dinner anyway.

No comments: