They are not unusual in the blogosphere, but it's my first, so I'm. . . well. . . tickled pink! :) The ever-lovely Kyddryn of Shade and Sweetwater has bestowed this blessing upon me, for which I am quite grateful. It's a Dardos Award.
|From Kitmama's Pensieve|
"The Dardos Award is in appreciation of the merits - cultural, literary and individual- of every blogger who expresses him/herself on his/her blog.
The conditions are to:
Be tickled pink,
Copy and paste the award picture to your blog,
Write down the regulations,
Link the blog who bestowed you the award,and finally
Nominate 15 blogs for the award."
(Aside: "dardos" means "darts" in Spanish. Is it that the nominating process is like throwing darts at blogopolis?? Hmm.)
Anyway, thank you, Kyddryn!
Now for the nominating. . . I'm afraid I will have to gift fewer than 15 blogs, as I simply don't read enough blogs to choose that many winners, and some of the blogs I do read would be unlikely to "play" the award game. So, consider these 5 blogs to be the cream of the cream of the crop! :)
1) I begin with Bird of The Birds in the Meadow. Beautiful photography, inspired musings and a great shop, to boot!
2) Next, I award Robin of Naked in Eden. Simply because she is a true ray of sunshine in my digital universe.
3) I honor Black Hockey Jesus of The Wind in Your Vagina. For some of the best writing I've found in blogopolis.
4) And Laurie over at Foolery. Because she's FUNNY, and I enjoy her perspective.
5) And finally, to Kyddryn at Mainstream Green. Helpful musings and information on "Going Green". Right back atcha, darlin'!
I hereby give permission to my nominees to nominate as many or as few blogs as they please. ;) Thanks again, and thank you to all my honored blogs- you enrich my life! :)