Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Overheard Conversation

The boys are in their bunk beds, and Sweetcheeks is flipping through a book. I am putting away some laundry before I kiss them goodnight. I overhear this deadpan exchange:

Littleman: What are you reading, Sweetcheeks? Are you reading Cryptonomicon?

Mr. Sweetcheeks: No, I am reading Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets.

Am I the only one who finds that very funny? :)



* * *

Also, thumbs-up this evening goes to SUMO Paint: a really cool free online image editing paint application. Try it!
http://www.sumopaint.com/web/

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I find it very funny. And familiar. I have two sons myself and their conversations are generally pretty hilarious. Hilariously matter of fact and mundane. I'm new to your blog and really enjoying it!