Monday, March 9, 2009

Whose turn is it this time?

Just want to poke my head in here to say I'm sorry I'm too busy to post- this weekend was taken with dental visits and visits to my Grandmother's and on top of that Babyman got sick (all over me) Saturday night and is still quite miserable. A miserable baby is a time-consuming, exhausting thing. And considering how yucky this continues to be, I must say that if I am never vomited upon again for the rest of my life, it will be too soon. Ick.

Thank heavens for big brothers who are old enough to put their own movie in the DVD player and help themselves to yogurt, applesauce, crackers and bananas- because I don't know how they would have had dinner tonight, otherwise. And I am also grateful for laptops and wireless, which have allowed me to pop on here for a quick word. Also thank you to Billy, who supervised some outside time for the older boys this morning while he cleaned his car, so I could tend the baby, which means that older brother are not now bouncing off the walls with pent-up energy. (whew.) Oh, and beautiful open-window weather, that's a blessing too. I'll just keep thinking of things I am grateful for, for awhile.

My poor, poor babyman.

This sick thing just doesn't seem to end!

3 comments:

Kyddryn said...

Aww, sugar, I'm sorry - even with just the one, sick days are no fun! I hope babyman feels better, soon.

We missed you last night - maybe we can get together later in the week and let the kids run wild.

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Anonymous said...

Wow. Hope you are all back to normal soon (crossing my fingers that YOU don't get it). This weather beckons us to the park.... hope to see you (and a bright shiny afternoon) there next Tuesday.

Kit said...

@ Kyddryn: Yes, though I've been lucky not to have to nurse more than one invalid at a time here, having the 3 kids means that the total time someone here is sick just keeps stretching out longer and longer! First one, then the next, then. . .

I'd love to get together soon!

@ grace: ME, TOO! (crossing fingers and toes)