Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ah, glorious nausea

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ah, glorious nausea
Current mood: nauseated

Yes, I've disappeared for awhile- sorry about that! Frankly I've been having trouble keeping up with minor household tasks, let alone find the extra time to blog. You see, (and apparently several of you guessed this based on my final comment in my last blog) I am PREGNANT! Again. Yes, I am completely insane. But happily so- this is a bit of a surprise, but we do want a third child, and I'd always said I wanted them all close in age. Unfortunately however, I have been pretty miserable the past couple weeks with fatigue and nausea. It comes and goes in intensity, but in general has been playing havoc with my ability to function.

I did manage to enjoy our second annual big family campout, which was down on Jekyll Island last week. I was the primary coordinator, so it was really cool to see everyone enjoy themselves and really get involved. We had fantastic weather all week, and man did the boys have a blast. Of course Billy and I arrived home more tired than we'd left, but it was worth it! ;)

I am sitting in my mother-in-law's van (she and I traded cars for the camping trip, and haven't traded back yet) because Mr. Cheeks is sleeping in his carseat. Littleman is participating in his tumbling class, having a great time. I'm so glad we signed him up for it- especially since I've not been feeling so active!

Oh, Sweetcheeks just woke. I think we'll go in now so I can watch the boys.

* * * * *

Home again, with internet. Now able to post! Trying to have a peaceful bowl of rice while boys play upstairs. Then on to MORE laundry. If the gods are with me, I'll get a nice hot shower tonight. Damn, I'd like that. Now I think I will risk taking my prenatal vitamins- my stomach seems to have settled enough that they won't make me feel too ill.
Whew.

No comments: