Friday, May 25, 2007

Gratitude

Friday, May 25, 2007


Gratitude
Current mood: grateful

I'm tired so this will be short this evening. Hopefully I'll blog tomorrow too.

But I felt like typing my gratitude list for the night. . .
Tonight, I am grateful for:
- my little men
- that they have a super daddy
- clean laundry
- the plants in my vegetable garden (may they live long, fruitful lives this season)
- the live snake Electra brought me today (not!)
- that my pregnancy has been healthy and uncomplicated so far (may it continue so!)
- naps
- adults to talk to

And for the news only a mother can love, let it be known that Mr. Sweetcheeks pooped on the potty today! It's probably just a fluke for now, but it is the second time he's done it so that's good news.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: