Friday, August 18, 2006

just a hello

Friday, August 18, 2006

just a hello
Current mood: guilty

Sorry, I have not kept up with the blog as well as I'd like over the past several days- I am very busy, and in addition I've been feeling really guilty whenever I sit down to do something for myself. On the one hand I know how important it is for me to try and keep in touch with myself and my own interests, but on the other hand I have some serious expectations to live up to and I've been feeling like I am not measuring up. Hell, I know I am not measuring up, I just don't know if it's impossible or if it's because I'm doing something wrong. But in any case I have not been taking much time for myself lately, and the blog certainly falls under that category.

So, I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting time here, and I think I will go do some more laundry.
But I did want to check in since it's been awhile.

No comments: