Monday, February 22, 2010

Music Monday: That 1 Guy



Several of you have heard me mention That 1 Guy, especially over on Facebook and in my Twitter stream. Billy worked with That 1 Guy on his latest album Packs A Wallop. (The video is Mustaches from his previous album The Moon is Disgusting, since none of the new songs are on YouTube yet.) Billy and I went to see him play live in Atlanta last Friday, and it was amazing!! I can't recall a live gig where I've ever had so much fun. Mike (That 1 Guy) is a true performer and a great person, and he puts on a phenomenal live show. The energy in the room was fantastic. I danced for two hours- it was FUN.

Check him out- to learn more about his amazing instrument The Magic Pipe (which he invented), check out the Packs A Wallop EPK. And if you ever get a chance to see him live, GO! It's like nothing you've ever seen before.

No comments: