Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ouch

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ouch
Current mood: grumpy

Blessed Samhain/ Happy Halloween!

I am sitting in my living room, goofing off on the computer and periodically getting up to distribute candy. I have an herbal heat pack on the underside of my belly, because I am in pain. No, I'm not in active labor. I'm not sure what this is, and if it doesn't go away I am supposed to go to the hospital to have it checked out. In the meantime, it's alright when I am still, but as soon as I move about much or walk/climb stairs, it HURTS. I had planned to be doing dishes and laundry right now (and boy does this house need it) but there's just no way. Sigh.

At least it's not an immediate emergency, so Billy was able to take the boys out trick-or-treating on the neighborhood hayride. Some friends of ours are along too, so if we need a sitter for awhile that should work out. I really wish this would just calm down, though, so we didn't have to fool with all that. The good thing is that new little babyman has been moving about normally all along, so he's probably just fine. But this is not a good pain- something is wrong. The only question is, is it a minor wrong or an important one?

I wouldn't feel so grumpy about it if I were in labor. That's supposed to happen; it's normal pain with a concrete, positive outcome. And I expect it sometime soon. This however, is a worry and an inconvenience. Grr, grump grump.

So, I sit here, thinking of a million things that need doing, but not wanting to aggravate the pain further. So I sit. Guess I'll just keep you posted!

4 comments:

BlogsAndNews.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah J. said...

I loved reading your blog post about Wednesday, October 31, 2007. It was different from anything I've read from any other blog and I found it fascinating. I can't wait to read more of your posts in the future! Search Engine Optimization