Tuesday, October 24, 2006

fall color, delegating and a busy schedule

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

fall color, delegating and a busy schedule
Current mood: full

Wow, the leaves in the mountains yesterday were GORGEOUS. If you get a chance this week to drive around in North GA and check out the fall color, I highly recommend it. They are prettier than I recall seeing for the past few years. We had a lovely hike (planted a new letterbox, too!) and I got some great pictures. Plus I got to share a caramel apple with my boy. How fun is that? ;)

I think I need to learn how to delegate effectively. Which is something I've known, but not really understood until recently. It's a skill I'll have to practice.

Whew, we have a busy week coming up. Starting Wednesday night, it's non-stop Halloween and birthday (Littleman's 3rd!) festivities for awhile. Billy's sister joked that Littleman needs his own mini daytimer! (Pictorial, of course). It's wild that even when I try to keep things low key and easygoing, we can end up with a non-stop schedule sometimes. Makes me wonder who I'm trying to please. . . but I know it will be fun, and we'll all be glad we did it.

I thought about writing creatively tonight, but I am too tired. (And a little muddled with a glass of wine). Had a nice dinner with my sis, who doesn't see her nephews enough. (eh, G? ;) ) It was fun.

Fading. . . fast. . . still must check laundry. . .
'night!

No comments: