Tuesday, June 19, 2007

one of those days

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

one of those days
Current mood: recumbent

Whew.
You know those days, when you rather wish you could just go back to bed and start over?
Yeah.
That's today.

But despite it all, I've been fairly productive. OK, well I've gotten a few things done at least.

Oh, and I would like to know: why does pregnancy have to be so damn uncomfortable?

And what law of nature states that toddlers must not EVER, under any circumstances, let their mom have an uninterrupted phone converstaion?

And why are simple changes so easy to take care of with USAA, and so despicably difficult with Wachovia?

And why does the dog steal a 1/2 a brownie and get diarrhea the night before he'll be home with me all day, instead of at the studio? (Where others would have to clean the mess).

Blah, blah.

Well, I'm beginning to feel guilty. . . time to go take care of a few things downstairs before the boys wake.

Uh oh, I think Littleman is stirring.

No comments: