Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Knock, knock

Monday, April 10, 2006

Knock, knock
Current mood: tired

Had some very pleasant Jehova's Witnesses witness at me today. Two women- I briefly thought I'd answer their leading questions honestly, but didn't have the time and energy for it. I didn't lie, I just chose what truths I told- you know the technique I am sure. I imagine she left with an impression of my beliefs that's very different from the reality- or rather, that she would consider to be very different. Really I think the core of our beliefs is probably the same. Same spirit, same energy. The shame is that it's highly unlikely she would ever come to recognize that. Perhaps I am being unfair- but considering she's going door-to-door reading scripture to people, my guess is she takes things rather literally. Oh, well.

No time for more! But that was an interesting side-note in my day.

No comments: